3 — 4 Years Old
Every child is naturally curious and has a desire to learn. Children learn best when given the opportunity to explore and discover. Our Early Years provides a learning environment where individual interests are supported, allowing children to choose areas where they want to learn. Through play they are motivated by their own desire to make sense of their world. In the Early Years we follow a Learning and Development Framework. It identifies five Early Years learning and development outcomes for all children:
- Children have a strong sense of identity.
- Children are connected with and contribute to their world.
- Children have a strong sense of wellbeing.
- Children are confident and involved learners.
- Children are effective communicators.